All Hardware provided by Powercom Pacific comes with a 12 month warranty against defects.
That warranty against defects does not apply to defects or damage caused by misuse, exposure to liquid or excessive heat, abnormal use, abuse or defects or damage caused by external events outside of Powercom Pacific’s control, for example a fire or flood.
You must claim against the warranty within the 12 month period from date of receipt.
How to claim under the warranty
- In order to claim under warranty, you should contact Powercom Pacific on 1300 731 503 or via email to email@example.com and advise that you wish to claim under the warranty. We will assess whether you are eligible to claim under the warranty and also determine whether to repair or replace your equipment, or provide an account credit.
- If we determine that your Hardware needs to be returned, you will be sent replacement Hardware and a return freight bag in which to return the faulty Hardware.
- If the faulty Hardware is not returned to us, with all cables, accessories and components, within 21 days of you receiving the replacement Hardware , you will be charged the full price for the replacement Hardware plus any shipping costs. You will also still be liable for the full cost of the original Hardware.
- If on inspection of the returned Hardware we determine the defect is not covered by warranty (because for example it was caused by misuse or abuse of the Hardware) you will be charged for the original Hardware and the replacement Hardware. However we will not charge you for the replacement Hardware if you have not used that Hardware and return it to us in its unopened packaging.
- Postage costs for warranty returns will be covered by us.
Your Consumer Rights
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. If a good you send to us for repair is capable of retaining user-generated data (e.g. telephone numbers stored on a phone) please note that some or all of your stored data may be lost during the process of repair.
The benefits of this warranty against defects is in addition to other rights and remedies that consumers can be entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
PO Box 1749
Geelong VIC 3220